Standard Pool Builds
When you want a reliable design and installation in the Four Corners area, look no further than Aquanautics Pools. Our pools give the homeowners the design that they will want and love. Let’s not forget quality work at a great price. Before we begin, we will come and survey your site and show you a selection of standard pools to chose from.
We will make sure that you understand the complete process of the pool construction. We want you to understand each installation phase. When you depend on us to build your pool, we want you to be completely satisfied with the quality of work being done.
We are committed to providing the highest quality pool service in the industry with well trained staff, quality equipment, staff support and advanced communications. We are up to date with all pool and spa rules and regulations and are capable of checking your facility to confirm you meet all current standards. Our staff of technicians is among the best trained in the industry!
Your satisfaction is our guarantee. Contact us today so we can get started on your new pool design today!
STANDARD POOL SELECTION AND BUILD PROCESS
- Design – Select the pool that meets your personal or family needs.
- If you live in a community with a HOA you will need to take a copy of the design to your
HOA for approval. Once your HOA has approved your pool we will move on to the next
- Permitting – We will submit required permits to your municipality.
- Layout & Dig – We will form the outer perimeter if the pool and excavate the pool to
- Steel Placements – The reinforcing steel will be installed along with light niches.
- Gunite – Following inspections, we will apply gunite on the floors and the walls of the pools
(the shell of the pool)
- Backfill- Once the shell cures, we will backfill soil around the pool.
- Plumbing – Installation of underground PVC pipes for suction, return lines and light lines
from pool equipment to pool shell.
- Footings – Concrete footings will be installed around perimeter of the deck or the
concrete deck will be poured.
- Tile & Coping – Waterline tile and coping (if applicable) will be installed on the pool shell.
- Deck Installation – Paver decks will be installed after tile and coping.
- Water Fill and Start Up – Immediately after the pool is plastered with pool surface you
have chosen; the pool is filled with water. Initiate start-up of the equipment and add the
- Screen Enclosure – Aluminum cage will be pre-measured and installed after partial
prefabrication. (IF you do not have a fence, you will need to have a screen enclosure)
- Safety– If you want to have a child safety gate put up this is the time it would be
installed. If you do not put a gate up a safety alarm will be put in place.
- ONCE THE FINAL INSPECTION IS COMPLETE
……………………………………………………………. TIME TO SWIM